Downeast Lakes Land Trust Internship, 2014

Community Forest Conservation: Habitat, Recreation, & Education

Downeast Lakes Land Trust is based in Grand Lake Stream, Maine. We protect
lakeshores, improve fish and wildlife habitats, provide public recreation
opportunities, offer educational programs, and support jobs in the forest
and on the water. We are dedicated to the Downeast economy and environment.

Downeast Lakes Land Trust is pleased to announce a 2014 summer internship
opportunity that will provide broad exposure and experience in the work of a
community-based conservation group. The intern will assist with habitat
projects, maintenance of hiking trails and campsites, planning future
trails, DLLT events, and education programs.

Read more, including how to apply, at
http://www.downeastlakes.org/2014/02/2014-internship-opportunity-available/
.

Mark Berry, Executive Director

Forests and Lakes - For People - ForeverR

Downeast Lakes Land Trust

4 Water St.

Grand Lake Stream, ME 04668

 <http://www.downeastlakes.org/> Learn More: www.downeastlakes.org/