Colleagues --

I'm writing to tell you about C2C Fellows <http://www.c2cfellows.org/>, our
national sustainability fellowship program and workshop. We'll be at
Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, IL over the weekend of
April 25-27th, and are inviting young leaders to apply to
attend<https://crm.orionondemand.com/crm/forms/zG0042c0708Ex6700kC725>
!

*C2C Fellows is designed for young people who want to change the world by
the time they are thirty. It is a national network for undergraduates and
recent graduates who want high-impact careers in sustainable business and
politics.  During a C2C Fellows' weekend workshop students learn the
leadership skills necessary to succeed, such as how to: raise money, tell a
story, build their network, pitch their ideas, and know what they're good
at. *

For this workshop only, we're partnering with the Southern Metropolitan
Higher Education Consortium's 3rd annual Student Sustainability
Summit<http://www.southmetroed.org/index.php/events/2014-smhec-student-sustainability-summit>,
occurring prior to C2C Fellows on April 25th. This summit will be focused
on food justice and climate change, and will involve students from across
IL and the midwest.

Please help us spread the word. Encourage student leaders you know to apply
today <https://crm.orionondemand.com/crm/forms/zG0042c0708Ex6700kC725>, and
forward this email to your colleagues across the midwest. *The application
deadline is April 11th. *

*Fellowship Workshop poster*
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103362248/C2C%20Fellows%20Poster%20MVCC.pdf>

*Fellowship Workshop agenda
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103362248/C2C%20Fellows%20Chicago%20Agenda.pdf>*

Please do not hesitate to email or call me if you have any questions. Thank
you for sharing this announcement with students and colleagues.

Jess Scott
Workshop Director
C2C Fellows
Bard Center for Environmental Policy