Hello ECOLOG-ers,

The Azuero Earth Project is a non-profit organization with the mission to
preserve the earth’s ecosystems, protect biodiversity, and promote healthy
communities by helping people to make informed decisions, take sustainable
actions, and share knowledge. AEP seeks to fill our Program Director
position in Pedasí, Panama. We would greatly appreciate your help in
forwarding this message to any interested candidates. The full position
description and details about how to apply can be found on AEP's webpage
at:
*http://azueroearthproject.org/job-opportunities/
<http://azueroearthproject.org/job-opportunities/>*
*http://proecoazuero.org/empleo/ <http://proecoazuero.org/empleo/>*