Students looking to attend the 2014 ESA Annual Meeting!

The ESA Student Section would like to announce this year’s awards offered
by the Student Section.  Please consider applying for one of our four
awards including: Eco Service Award, Eco Vision Award, Outstanding Student
in Ecology Award, and our Annual Travel Award ($300 Domestic/$500
International).  All applicants must be members of the ESA Student Section
in order to be considered. All submissions are due June 1, 2014.

Find more details and application materials for all award postings on the
new ESA Student Section webpage <http://www/esastudents.org> by visiting
http://www.esastudents.org/awards/

 Be sure to follow all ESA Student Section Updates on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ecological-Society-of-America-Student-Section/761632403864881?ref=hl>and
Twitter <https://twitter.com/esa_students>

--
*Dane Ward *