Scheduling for the fall and winter semesters, I’m once again offering to travel with my documentary film Glacial Balance (glacialbalance.com) to universities and high schools. Please email me at et...@glacialbalance.com or visit the website at glacialbalance.com if you would be interested in arranging a speaking engagement, holding a public screening, or purchasing a DVD.

Glacial Balance takes the viewer on a trip along the Andes mountain range, meeting the locals and hearing their methods and needs to adapt to the changing climate. Simultaneous to that, the film profiles several teams of scientists working in the mountains to record the glacial record while it is still here. These stories join to paint a picture as to what effect glacier disappearance will have on the rest of the world.

“Beautifully filmed… highly recommended” - Video Librarian

“Piercing” - Bill McKibben

“Stunningly beautiful… haunting” - The Japan Times

Thanks,
Ethan Steinman
et...@glacialbalance.com