Hello ECOLOG community,
As you may know LANDFIRE is a huge program aimed at describing and mapping
fire, fuels and vegetation across the US.  There are tons of LANDFIRE
datasets, tools, videos, tutorials, etc. aimed at assisting users, but WE WANT
TO DO BETTER.  Have you had a problem with LANDFIRE data/tool use that you are
willing to share with me?  I'd like to know the nature of the problem, how you
sought to solve the problem and how we could do better.

I am hoping for data use issues, not so much data quality issues which is, in
terms of our LANDFIRE work, a different matter that involves different
systems, people and solutions.

ALL stories and ideas appreciated!
Randy