Hi Ecolog,

I am a US and EU citizen and have been admitted into an Australian
university for a research-based ecology Masters program.  Since the
university does not charge tuition to domestic students, there isn't really
a system in place to get tuition remission through TAing, etc. I am also
ineligible for most US-government funding sources as I am not enrolled in a
US university, and I have pursued available scholarships through the
Australian government and the school itself.  I would welcome any advice
you may have on additional sources of funding for international students
for US and EU citizens.

Thanks,

Margot Buchbinder