I am writing to share a new funding resource for women in science. Instrumentl
is a San Francisco Bay
Area startup that specializes in crowdfunding - think Kickstarter for women
scientistss.

However, unlike Kickstarter, which is totally independent, the Instrumentl team
helps you craft
language and build your page. They also make social media announcements on the
your behalf. But
the very best part is - you get to keep all your funds even if you don't reach
your goal. This is very
different from Kickstarter's "all or nothing" approach.

To see an example of the layout and language, my campaign is live right now at:
www.instrumentl.com/denaemmerson

If you have any questions about the process please feel free to email me at
dcem...@sfsu.edu

Dena Emmerson
Lab of Avian Parasitology
Department of Biology