Hello ECOLOGers,

I want to let you all know about a short (5 minute) survey about the
International Network of Next-Generation Ecologists (INNGE). We hope you would
like to take the survey if you would like to be involved with the INNGE open
network or already are (e.g. via the INNGE mailing list, Twitter account:
@INNGEcologist, or Facebook group).

Take the survey via this link: http://tinyurl.com/k3xp3da

The survey is aimed to give a better characterization of the international
network in terms of interests and demographics. It is also your chance to point
out what you would like to see INNGE do in the future. The survey collects
anonymous information (no personal ID or contact is requested).

The collected data will be used to inform INNGE’s governing board and working
group, and in turn ensure that INNGE is reaching and representing the needs of
early-career ecologists worldwide.

The survey contains 22 short questions, and it will take you approximately 5
minutes, should you decide to take it.

Help with spreading the word about this survey would also be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks!

Dr Rachel White
Membership coordinator and governing board member of INNGE