Please, see below for a post-doctoral opportunity in
Dear Colleagues,

Please, see below for a post-doctoral opportunity in the lab of Dr. Tracy
Leskey.

Hello
Colleagues,

wanted to make you aware of a new post-doctoral opportunity we have available
in my laboratory.  We are seeking a post-doctoral researcher to work on a
project aimed at understanding more about the the behavioral and foraging
ecology of spotted wing drosophila to ultimately develop an effective
behaviorally-based management strategy, i.e., our work on ‘attract and kill’,
 for this invasive pest.  This two-year position will ultimately be
advertised on USAjobs in the near future, but in the meantime, I’m hoping to
meet potential candidates at the ESA meeting in Portland.  If you know
someone that may be interested, please have them contact me.  Thanks so
much!

Best,
Tracy

Dr. Tracy Leskey
Research Entomologist
USDA-ARS
Appalachian Fruit Research Station
2217 Wiltshire Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430-2771 USA
TEL:    304-725-3451 x329
CELL:  304-995-1768
FAX:    304-728-2340
EMAIL: tracy.les...@ars.usda.gov
Stop Brown Marmorated Stink Bug - StopBMSB.org

Stop Brown Marmorated Stink Bug - StopBMSB.org
The brown marmorated stink bug is a voracious eater that damages fruit,
vegetable, and ornamental crops. Our team of researchers is uncovering its
secrets.
View on www.StopBMSB.org Preview by Yahoo