Abstracts due Jan 30th!

The 2015 UCOWR/ NIWR/ CUAHSI Conference: Water is Not for Gambling: Utilizing
Science to Reduce Uncertainty
June 16-18, at the Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Submit your abstract here<http://ucowr.org/conferences/abstract-submission>.
http://ucowr.org/conferences

Uncertainties in climate, population, land use, biodiversity, and
infrastructure continue to pose enormous interdisciplinary challenges to our
ability to effectively manage our water resources. UCOWR, CUAHSI, and NIWR
invite you and your colleagues to join leading water managers, educators,
researchers, and other professionals from across the country to the joint
conference of these national organizations to address some of the most
compelling and important challenges facing our profession. In addition to the
sessions described in the call for papers, panel discussions will be held to
address the question: Does our improved understanding of water resource policy,
planning, and modeling lead to better management of our water resources?

Presentations are welcome in, but not limited to, a broad range of topics
including:
Water Reuse and Conservation * Remote Sensing and Water Resources * Water
Quality, Remediation, and Management * Emerging Contaminants * Deep
Groundwater, Fluid Injection, and Hydraulic Fracturing * Gulf Hypoxia * Urban
Water Management * Agricultural Best Management Practices * Food, Energy,
Security, and Water Resources * Water, Sanitation, and Health (WASH) in the
Developing World and Hydrophilanthropy * Springs and Wetlands * Water Resources
Management Under Climatic and Environmental Change * Drought * Irrigation
Efficiency and Management * Colorado River * Environmental Flows, Pulse Flows,
Multispecies Protection * Invasive Species * Water Resources Policy, Planning,
and Legal Challenges * Human Dimensions of Watershed Management * Transboundary
Water Issues * Flood Management * Water Transactions, Banking, Pricing * Water
Education

http://ucowr.org/conferences

For more info, please contact:
Melissa Pind UCOWR Headquarters uc...@siu.edu (618) 536-7571