Dear Dr. Colosi,

You could contact IOI Galapagos, a non-profit organization based off Puerto
Villamil, Isabela. In addition to active engagement of local community
service, they have also run semester-long study abroad programs for
University of Miami and coordinated with other institutions on short-term
programs. I studied abroad there in Spring 2014 and it was an amazing
experience. The staff members are very nice and helpful. You could email
them at i...@ioi.ec or find more contact information from here:
http://www.ioi.ec/study-abroad-with-ioi/

Please feel free to let me know if you have further questions.

Best,
Yishen Li

--
*Yishen Li*
University of Miami, Marine Science/Biology ’15

--
*Yishen Li*
 *University of Miami, **Marine Science/Biology, **Class of 2015*