Friends and Colleagues,

Colorado State University is pleased to announce the launch of a new
Master’s Degree in Greenhouse Gas Management and Accounting (MGMA). As I’m
sure you know, the U.S. and China just committed to accelerating efforts to
reduce greenhouse gas emissions. To meet these shared goals, we will need
technically-adept professionals capable of quantifying and reducing our
emissions.

MGMA is an interdisciplinary, professional/non-thesis master’s degree that
combines environmental knowledge and the technical skills necessary to
accurately quantify and reduce greenhouse gas emissions with an emphasis on
agricultural and forestry systems.  The program is designed for students
from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds, such as
environmental studies, forestry, business, engineering and agriculture. The
degree can be completed in three semesters and also includes a required
internship to ensure high-quality, on-the-job training for graduates.

We will be admitting our first cohort of students for Fall 2015 and would
appreciate your referring promising students to us for admission. If you
know of specific students whom we should contact directly, please send their
names and contact information to me, and I'll be glad to follow up directly
with them.

To learn more about our program, please visit our website at
http://warnercnr.colostate.edu/mgma.

Thank you!
Nikki Foxley
Advisor/Department Coordinator