Hi all,

For the next two weeks we’re offering a big pre-Earth Day sale on my film Glacial Balance (glacialbalance.com) both for personal and academic use exclusively at glacialbalance.com/pre-earth-day-sale

Sale pricing is:
    Personal use @ $17.99
    K-12 academic license @ $39.99
    University license @ $199.99

The film is a country-by-country journey along the spine of the Andes, telling the stories of climate change impacts on communities and at the same time, visiting scientists studying the local glaciers and hydrological systems. I shot the film hoping to communicate scientific concepts in understandable language, without narrators, through the words of Andeans and scientists themselves. My goal is for the film to be used as a teaching tool about climate change, geography, Latin American cultures, and the scientific process.

“Piercing” - Bill McKibben
“Stunningly beautiful... haunting” - The Japan Times
“Beautifully filmed... highly recommended” - Video Librarian

If you have any questions or further interest, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks,
Ethan

E: et...@glacialbalance.com
W: glacialbalance.com