Dear Colleagues,

*** NOTE: Registration closes April 6 ***

Registration and Abstract submission are now open for the 28th PopBio
Conference on plant ecology and evolution, which will take place on 14-16
May 2015 in Tübingen, Germany.
http://www.popbio2015.uni-tuebingen.de/

Keynote Speakers:
    http://www.ips.unibe.ch/content/biodiversity/index_eng.html
    http://labs.eeb.utoronto.ca/BarrettLab/
    http://www.tcd.ie/Zoology/research/research/buckley/
    http://www.smallbutmighty.bio.ed.ac.uk/
>>Detlef Weigel<< (MPI for Developmental Biology, Tübingen)
    http://www.weigelworld.org/

The PopBio conference is hosted by the Plant Population Biology Section
(PopBio) of the Ecological Society of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
(GfÖ). Conference activities include oral and poster sessions, an informal
welcome mixer on Wednesday evening (May 13), and a post-conference excursion
Saturday afternoon (May 16) to the beautiful Schwäbische Alb.

Additional information including registration, abstract submission, and
payment information is available on the PopBio 2015 Website:
http://www.popbio2015.uni-tuebingen.de/

*** IMPORTANT: We strongly encourage you book accommodation as soon as
possible! ***
Tübingen is a popular destination for tourists and other conferences, and
affordable rooms are already running low in several places.
A small block of rooms is reserved for most of the following hotels:
Krone €€€, Am Bad €, Fortuna (Reutlingen) €€, Katarina Garni €€, Garni Sand
€.
Please mention POPBIO when you make reservations.
Other places that have vacancies:
Garni Metropol €, Meteora €, Am Kupferhammer €€, GZT Gastehaus €€, Alte
Krone €.
Alternatively, you may rent a room/flat from private owners or on Airbnb.

We hope to see you there!

The Tübingen Team: Mark Bilton, Michal Gruntman, Madalin Parepa, Niek
Scheepens, Sara Tomiolo, Oliver Bossdorf and Katja Tielbörger

--
http://www.popbio2015.uni-tuebingen.de/
popbio2...@uni-tuebingen.de