Dear Ecolog-Listers:

I edit a peer-reviewed scientific journal (*Life: The Excitement of Biology*
 , blaypublishers.com
<https://webaccess.si.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=hM-BpJYAoV-JjtTX0GZomRJKeIx7YlVWkyQ5IARD8ol5Xv-K4S_SCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AYgBsAGEAeQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAcwBoAGUAcgBzAC4AYwBvAG0ALwA.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fblaypublishers.com%2f>).
Late last week, I received an original paper (not a review) on mussels as
bioindicators. This paper uses histochemical techniques to evaluate levels
of toxicity. I would like to know if there are colleagues in this list (or
knowing someone) willing to review this paper (ca. 4,400 words, incl. lit.
cited and figure legends). If "yes", please, feel free to email me directly
off the list blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*