I agree with Atanu.

The free riders are the publishers, journals, etc. that profit from the current system--they charge authors to publish papers, they own the copyrights, they usually do not allow or charge additional fees for authors to post their work to their own website, and then they expect us to review 'for free' lest we be 'free riders', 'unprofessional', etc. Well then, I guess some people will choose to be 'free riders' and 'unprofessional'. If enough people make this choice, the system will either collapse or be forced to change.

Abad