Dear Dr. Voltilini:

Two excellent sources listed in the link below are:
Perkins, A. E. H. 2014. *The Tangled Bank: An Introduction to Evolution*.
Second Edition by Carl Zimmer. Study Guide. Roberts and Company Publishers.
Greenwood Village, Colorado, USA. 290 pp. This excellent book is loaded
with activities for its book companion, Zimmer (2015 listed below).

Zimmer, C. 2015. *The Tangled Bank: An Introduction to Evolution*. Second
Edition. Roberts and Company Publishers. Greenwood Village, Colorado, USA.
452 pp.

This link (below) has many more sources in Appendix 1. Hope something is
useful to you.

https://blaypublishers.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/leb-31santiago-blay-et-al-pp-33-56-sencerizing.pdf

Sincerely,

Jorge

--
Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*