We are accepting applications for our two research awards to support
faculty or student research.

1) The Robert Estabrook Moeller Memorial Fund Research Fellow Award
supports scholars conducting research on Lake Lacawac and other Pocono
region lakes. Awards are generally $1000 - $1500

2) The Watres Student Award supports research by graduate and
undergraduate students conducting projects at Lacawac. Awards are
generally $300 - $700.

For more information and to apply: http://lacawac.org/grants.html

Lacawac Sanctuary Field Station is an independent, non-profit field
station and nature preserve located in the Poconos of Northeast
Pennsylvania (www.lacawac.org).