Dear Ecolog-ers,

The British Ecological Society has two Senior Editor vacancies: we are seeking
a Senior Editor for Functional Ecology and a Senior Editor for Journal of
Animal Ecology.

These are both excellent opportunities for individuals wishing to become
involved with the work of two of the premier international journals in ecology
at a time when exciting changes are occurring in the publishing environment.

Full details are at:

Functional Ecology:

http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/Publ_FE_Advert-for-FE-editor_April-2015.pdf

Closing date: 2nd June 2015

Journal of Animal Ecology:

http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/JAE-Editor-advert-final.pdf

Closing date: 29th June 2015

Please see the links for who to contact for informal inquiries about both posts!

Kind regards,

Andrea.

Andrea Baier
Senior Managing Editor
Journal of Ecology<http://www.journalofecology.org/> - NEW Special Feature on
Forest
Resilience<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jec.2015.103.issue-1/issuetoc>
Functional Ecology<http://www.functionalecology.org/> - Senior Editor Vacancy -
 details here<http://bit.ly/12LFyFK>
Methods in Ecology and Evolution<http://www.methodsinecologyandevolution.org/>

British Ecological Society<http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/> |Charles
Darwin House<http://www.charlesdarwinhouse.co.uk/> |12 Roger Street
London WC1N 2JU, UK | Tel: +44 (0)207 685 2517
Our Vision: A World Inspired, Informed and Influenced by Ecology
The British Ecological Society is a limited company, registered in England No
1522897
and a Registered Charity No 281213. VAT Registration No 199992863. Information
and advice
given to members or others by or on behalf of the Society is given on the basis
that no liability
attaches to the Society, its Council Members, Officers, or representatives in
respect thereof.