Hello Ecologgers,

We invite you to watch The Sagebrush Sea, a documentary produced by the Cornell
Lab of Ornithology, which is scheduled to air on PBS Nature this Wednesday, May
20th. The documentary highlights one of the most undervalued ecosystems in
North America, and showcases beautiful footage of the species that have adapted
to survive in this unique landscape. The film focuses primarily on the Greater
Sage-Grouse, a species whose conservation has been extremely controversial in
the face of oil and gas drilling in the region. The USFWS will review this fall
whether to list the Greater Sage-Grouse under the ESA. It is our hope that this
film will help bring broad awareness to the importance of the Greater
Sage-Grouse and its irreplaceable sagebrush habitat.

Please explore the links for more information:

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b35ddb671faf4a16c0ce32406&id=49ef3ff269&e=f0b505020c

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/sagebrush-sea-about/12170/

Sincerely,
Yula A Kapetanakos, PhD