Does anyone have a working spectroradiometer interfaced with an integrating sphere that would allow one to measure leaf reflectance, transmission and absorptance, such as one could do with the now discontinued Li-1800 from Li-Cor? We have a need to measure these parameters for a plant we are working with, and I cannot find such a set-up. And if anyone does have this, would they be willing to run a few leaves through it for us, or, if close enough, to allow us to come and use it for one afternoon?

Thanks in advance.
Dr. Howard S. Neufeld

--
Dr. Howard S. Neufeld, Professor
Director, Southern Appalachian Environmental Research and Education Center

Mailing Address:
   Department of Biology
   572 Rivers St.
   Appalachian State University