Dear Ecologers,

I am teaching Ecology and Evolution for undergraduate students and I need a
review about Parasite-Host evolution in wildlife to be used in my courses but
when searching for articles I found lots of study cases, articles about human
parasites and just a few general articles. Maybe there are good book chapters
reviewing this subject and I would like to receive suggestions, please.

Thank you for any help!

Prof. Dr. J. C. VOLTOLINI
Grupo de Pesquisa e Ensino em Biologia da Conservação - ECOTROP
Universidade de Taubaté, Departamento de Biologia Taubaté, SP. 12030-010.
E-Mail: jcvol...@uol.com.br
* Grupo de pesquisa ECOTROP CNPq:
http://dgp.cnpq.br/dgp/espelhogrupo/6541980798150818
* Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/8137155809735635