Dear Ecolog-Listers:

I need guidance on copying videotapes (VHS format, I was the videographer)
into DVD. Although we have already found a machine to do that, I would like
to insert of clock into the DVD output. Can that be done and, if "yes",
how? Also, could someone recommend one or more programs for quantitative
analyses of behavior? Important considerations include, 1) cost and 2) ease
of use. If you have any constructive suggestions, please, feel free to
email me off the list at: blayjo...@gmail.com Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for potential duplicate emails

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*