*Webinar: *Aspen Response to Drought and Climate Change in the 21st Century
*Date:* Tuesday October 20, 2015
*Time:* 12 pm - 1 pm (MST)
*Speaker:* Dr. Anderegg, Assistant Professor, Department of  Biology,
University of Utah

Recent elevated dieback of aspen after severe droughts in the 2000s has
prompted concern about the future of aspen in a changing climate. I will
give an overview of what we know and don't know about drought stress on
aspen physiology and mortality, and what this means for the future of aspen
forests in a changing climate.

*FREE. No registration required.* ISA and SAF CEUs available.
------------------------------

Click HERE <https://forestry.usu.edu/htm/events/eventID=34897&#calendarTop> for
more details.
------------------------------

*How to Enter the Webinar: *

1. Plan to enter the webinar a few minutes early to enter CEU information
and answer survey questions.

2. Click on the web link provided for the session:
https://connect.usu.edu/r8swa1ynyt8/

"Chrome" web browser is not recommended.

3. Enter as a guest – or enter your name.

4. You should be taken to the presentation screen and have access to the
audio. You are encouraged to participate and ask questions in the chat pod
in the lower left corner.

Want to remain informed about future webinars and CEU credit-earning
opportunities?

Register for our newsletter <https://forestry.usu.edu/htm/subscribe> – we
send (*max*.) 2 emails / month!

*Learn at Lunch Webinars are brought to you by a partnership between Utah
State University Forestry Extension and Utah Division of Forestry, Fire,
and State Lands.*