The Department of Biology at San Francisco State University invites applications for a tenure-track position in Animal Physiology at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor, to begin in August 2016.

We encourage applications from individuals working in all areas of physiology, and we are especially interested in complementing our research strengths in comparative (evolutionary and/or environmental) physiology, using vertebrate or invertebrate systems.

Review of applications begins 15 November 2015 and continues until the position is filled. For additional information, please visit our web site at <http://biology.sfsu.edu>http://biology.sfsu.edu under "Announcements."
Andrew G. Zink
Associate Professor of Biology
San Francisco State University
<http://online.sfsu.edu/zink/>http://online.sfsu.edu/zink/