Emory University has a new Master of Science in Environmental Sciences (ENVS)
program, which
integrates ecological, earth, policy and social sciences in a two-year program
emphasizing
quantitative research and practice.

Our graduate students work closely with faculty to develop a research focus and
thesis, giving them
an opportunity to learn and apply quantitative research skills. Graduates will
gain the expertise
needed to relate scientific findings to policy decisions and are prepared for
work across an array of
agencies (governmental, inter-governmental) and in areas of natural resource
management,
biodiversity and species conservation, and environmental management and
conservation.

Our application for the fall 2016 cohort is now available. Information about
the application and its
requirements is available through our website at
http://envs.emory.edu/home/graduate/MS.html

TUITION ASSISTANCE
We currently offer tuition scholarships, covering up to 75% of tuition.
Applicants will be evaluated and
notified about their tuition assistance award at the time of acceptance. In
addition, we have research
and teaching assistant positions available within the department.

DEPARTMENTAL CONTACTS
As a next step, it is important for you to identify a faculty member with whom
you might be
interested in continuing your research with and reach out to that faculty
member with any questions.
If you are unsure about which faculty member might be a good fit, please
contact our Director of
Graduate Studies, Professor Uriel Kitron at ukit...@emory.edu. Within your
Statement of Purpose for
the Application, you will need to explain how your research interests match
with one or two of our
departmental faculty.

Feel free to contact our graduate program coordinator, Leah Thomas
(leah.tho...@emory.edu) with
any questions.