Graduate Students WantedÂ… The Department of Biological Sciences at Marquette University is expanding its strength in the area of Ecology, Evolution, & Environmental Biology and we are seeking committed and highly motivated graduate students. Current faculty research in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology is centered on determining the evolutionary and ecological processes that generate and maintain species diversity. Marquette faculty are currently studying plant, animal, and microbial diversity in tropical and temperate ecosystems, and we are currently hiring additional ecology faculty.

We are seeking graduate students who are interested in pursuing large-scale conceptual questions in ecology and evolutionary biology.

Marquette University offers competitive graduate stipends and benefits. Marquette is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values excellence in scholarship and teaching, as well as a diverse academic community. We encourage underrepresented groups to apply.

Check us out at: http://www.marquette.edu/biology/faculty.shtml .