Hi All,

Are you working on a research project that involves genomes (human, plant
or animal) or genetic analysis of any kind? If you need more funding to
fuel your work, consider joining Instrumentl
<https://www.instrumentl.com/#Genomics>*'s Genomics Challenge*! Instrumentl
is pleased to announce that DNAnexus  <https://www.dnanexus.com/>has
partnered with us to power this Challenge, and together we’re offering* $1,500
in Research Grants *that can be applied to your overall crowdfunding
campaign. DNAnexus is also offering *$5000 in computational software*,
which will be given out during a “Pop-Up Challenge” that will happen during
Week 1 of the Genomics Challenge.

Register HERE <https://www.instrumentl.com/#Genomics> and submit your
campaign materials by *December 11th *to participate!

Read more about our partnership with DNAnexus here
<https://medium.com/@BeInstrumentl/dnanexus-and-instrumentl-collaborate-to-fund-genomics-research-c5c641fed2c2#.m5ygoavq2>
.

Have questions? Read more about our Grant Challenges
<https://www.instrumentl.com/grant-schedule/> or send me an email. I'm
happy to answer questions.

Good luck!

Katharine