Hello from the Montana Conservation Corp!

The Montana Conservation Corps is currently accepting applications for a
variety of positions, including Crew Member, Youth Conservation Corps
Crew Leader, and Conservation Intern. Serving with the Montana
Conservation Corps is a wonderful way to get hands-on conservation
experience while developing a fundamental skill set, in particular
invaluable leadership skills. Each position carries a living stipend as
well as an AmeriCorps education award.

Montana Conservation Corps’ mission is to inspire young people through
hands-on conservation service to be leaders, stewards of the land, and
engaged citizens who improve their communities. Our crews delve into the
meaning of service while helping solve critical land management issues;
survey and mitigate native and invasive species, maintain public access
to trails in remote wilderness areas, national parks, grasslands and
forests; support community non-profit organizations through volunteer
service projects; and weatherize the homes of low-income families to
conserve energy. Crew life and engaged citizenship are an integral part
of an MCC experience. The challenge of living and working with a diverse
crew of individuals provides members and leaders alike the skills and
knowledge to create the change they wish to see in the world! No better
backdrop for this type of experience exists than the wilds of Montana,
which includes Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, 15 million acres
of national forest land, and 3.5 million acres of designated wilderness
areas.

To learn more about our open positions, please visit
http://mtcorps.org/join/positions/.

To apply for any of these positions, please visit our online application
portal at: https://careers-mtcorps.icims.com/jobs/search?
hashed=-435684709.

Any questions can be directed to Kelly at ke...@mtcorps.org.

All the best,