Postdoctoral Associate- Forest Elephant Behavioral Ecology & Conservation

The Bioacoustics Research
Program<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/page.aspx?pid=2713> at the Lab of
Ornithology is seeking a Postdoctoral Associate with experience in behavioral
ecology to work extensively in Central Africa studying forest elephants and the
human pressures impacting their conservation.  This position will work within
the Elephant Listening Project<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/elephant/>
using acoustics and direct observation to study forest elephants in Central
Africa.

This is annual appointment, with renewal based on performance and availability
of funding, and requires extensive fieldwork in western and central Africa.

For a complete position description, requirements, and application
instructions, see:
https://cornellu.taleo.net/careersection/10161/jobdetail.ftl?job=31044&lang=en

Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to
work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students and staff impart an
uncommon sense of larger purpose and contribute creative ideas to further the
university's mission of teaching, discovery and engagement. Located in Ithaca,
NY, Cornell's far-flung global presence includes the medical college's campuses
on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and in Doha, Qatar, as well as the new
Cornell Tech campus to be built on Roosevelt Island in the heart of New York
City.

Diversity and inclusion have been and continue to be a part of our heritage.
Cornell University is a recognized EEO/AA employer and educator.