Hello,

I read that a lot of interviewers will dismiss your application if they have
other qualified applicants within a certain mile radius of the position.

One thing suggested to me was to remove my address from my resume and cover
letter. If they don’t know where you live, they can’t dismiss your application
based on location. This helped me - I recently moved to Maine from California
for a job.

Hope this helps!