Good afternoon,

I am reaching out to the community to inquire if anyone has experience using
science kits for an online lab session. I ask this as I am quite the newbie
when it comes to an online lab session. An environmental science lab session
has been approved for a fall semester and I will be using Moodlerooms for the
student interactions and weekly discussions. However, the weekly hands-on
activity must come in the form of a science kit. I have contacted several
businesses such as Carolina, Flinn, Scientific Online and Ward to receive
samples of what they have put together as a kit. Yet, I did not know if one
company would be better suited to a student's learning experience or if their
is another company that I have no knowledge upon that one can recommend.

Any assistance would be most helpful. Thank you for your time.

Kristel Guimara

kguim...@nccc.edu

Instructor

North Country Community College