Hello Ecologgers,

The Union of Concerned Scientists has an exciting new job opening in our
Oakland, CA office.

Oakland, CA
Western States Energy Modeler
Union of Concerned Scientists
http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs#energymodeler

The Union of Concerned Scientists seeks a forward-thinking modeler and analyst
to plan, design, and implement research and projects to advance clean energy
policy and development in the electricity sector at the state and federal
levels, with an emphasis on California and other western states. Come join a
small but highly impactful team of energy analysts whose thought-leadership and
insights are key to transforming the western energy landscape.

See the full list of UCS job openings at http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs

Julia

Julia Petipas
Human Resources Partner
Union of Concerned Scientists |  Cambridge MA USA

The Union of Concerned Scientists puts rigorous, independent science to work to
solve our planet's most pressing problems. Joining with citizens across the
country, we combine technical analysis and effective advocacy to create
innovative, practical solutions for a healthy, safe, and sustainable future.

www.ucsusa.org<http://www.ucsusa.org/>