Hi folks,

Don't miss out on the final day, April 25th, for early registration rates for
the biennial North American Congress for Conservation Biology in Madison, WI,
July 17-20.  Our theme is "Communicating Science for Conservation Action,"
featuring COMPASS journalist fellows from North America leading our opening
panel & working with scientist throughout the congress, a special NACCB edition
of The Story Collider on the UW Madison campus, an incredible line up of
plenary speakers, 700+ presenters, courses, workshops, field trips, and more!
If you pick just one scientific conference this summer, put this one at the top
of your list ;)

See you in Madison,

scbnacongress.org