Word of caution on the reviews at TrailCamPro:  they don’t review some (or
many) of the latest camera models and they don’t sell some of the latest
camera models. I’m not confident in their reviews. I wish there was a truly
independent review site for these cameras.

From: kaitl...@gmail.com <mailto:kaitl...@gmail.com>
[mailto:kaitl...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Kaitlyn Gaynor
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2016 10:54 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Re: Camera trap recommendations?

Thanks to all for the many excellent recommendations and references! I've
spent a while following up on leads and reading reviews on TrailCamPro.

In case you're wondering, I got a wide range of tips (Moultrie x3, Browning
Strike Force x2, StealthCam x2, Covert x1, HCO x1, Cuddeback x1, Uway x1)
and have concluded that there are many good options out there for a low
price! Technology's improving and getting cheaper, which is good news for
everyone.

Thanks again,

Kaitlyn

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Kaitlyn Gaynor <kgay...@berkeley.edu