From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU] On Behalf Of Angela Trenkle
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:15 PM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: Re: [ECOLOG-L] Looking for listserver resembling Ecolog-L but with
emphasis on ecology education

What about Scuttlebutt?

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Jorge A. Santiago-Blay
<blayjo...@gmail.com<mailto:blayjo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Ecolog-Listers:

Up to maybe a year or so ago, I used to get useful emails from a listserver
resembling Ecolog-L but with emphasis on ecology education.

Do you know if that group still exists? If so, what it its name? It was like
Ecolog-Ed (or something like that). I have searched for it and cannot find it.
If someone finds it, could you email me off the list?

blayjo...@gmail.com<mailto:blayjo...@gmail.com>

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com<http://blaypublishers.com>

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in LEB
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in LEB:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. Guidelines for Authors and page charges of LEB:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ .