I went to the annual meeting of the Ecological Society of Germany, Austria and Switzerland a few years ago and enjoyed it. Presentations are in English.

David Inouye

Dear Colleagues,

Don’t miss the deadline for early registration and submission of abstracts: May 15 2016!

Please visit our conference webpage to register online and submit your abstract <http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=registration>http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=registration

For more detailed information visit also <http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=callforpapers>http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=callforpapers

Accommodation
Make sure you book your accommodation soon, please find more detailed information on our website at <http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=accommodation>http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=accommodation

We would be grateful if you could distribute this call to colleagues or students who may be interested in this conference. There is also a pdf of the conference poster available on the website which you may use for announcements at your institute <http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=conferenceposter>http://www.gfoe-2016.de/index.php?cat=conferenceposter

We look forward to a stimulating conference and hope that you are able to participate.
With kind regards,

Roland Brandl
(on behalf of the organizing committee)

46th Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society
of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
150 years of ecology – lessons for the future
Marburg, 05 – 09 September 2016
http://www.gfoe-2016.de/
E-mail: i...@gfoe-2016.de