Is your digital data resource, collection, field station, or laboratory
financially sustainable? Do you feel confident in your ability to manage
finances, plan for the future, analyze your stakeholders, communicate
effectively, and diversify your funding sources?  If not, our Strategies
for Success course can help.

Come spend three days developing an action plan for your project, learning
from expert faculty, and networking with colleagues. We have a few spots
left on our June 21-23 Sustaining Biological Infrastructure course. Submit
your application by May 19 to be considered!

http://esa.org/sbi/