I am looking for a full-time technician who will largely be involved with
projects related to
saltwater intrusion into tidal freshwater wetlands but will also assist with
other ongoing projects
in my lab. This would be a good job for a recent Masters degree recipient or an
exceptional
recent undergraduate who would be interested in doing some interesting wetland
science and
playing in the mud. Previous experience working in wetlands would be great but
is not required.
Full position details and application information can be found at the VCU Jobs
website
(https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/52362; if that link doesn’t work, go to
www.vcujobs.com and
search for position 570070). Applications will need to be submitted through
that site. I will start
reviewing applications in early June. Please contact me directly
(sneuba...@vcu.edu) with any
questions about the position.

Thank you,

- Scott