The call is currently out for applications for the Mozilla Fellows for
Science. As a current fellow with MSL , I know this will be of interest to
many early-career ecologists- particularly those interested in data
science, reproducibility, quantitative methods, and using technology for
good. It’s an extremely well-funded fellowship ($60,000 USD per academic
year, plus provisions for travel, equipment, health and child care). I’m
happy to field any questions that  you might have. Details below.

Best,

-Christie Bahlai

--

Hi All,

The Mozilla Science Lab launched its second annual Mozilla Fellowship for
Science <https://science.mozilla.org/programs/fellowships> call for
applications, and we’d love to share this with the LTER network!!

Our fellowships are designed to promote open access/source/science in
research programs globally, funding a few qualified individuals for 10
months of research in their local institutions and life/natural/physical
science departments.

Read on for:

   - Details in our overview and FAQ page
   <https://science.mozilla.org/programs/fellowships>
   - Testimonials from our current
   <https://science.mozilla.org/blog/ff-christie> fellows
   <https://science.mozilla.org/blog/ff-joey> on our blog
   <https://science.mozilla.org/blog/2016-fellows-cfp>
   - Application requirements
   <https://mozilla-science-lab.forms.fm/mozilla-fellows-for-science-2016>
   on our CFP

We welcome all interested applicants to apply *before our July 15th
deadline*: https://science.mozilla.org/programs/fellowships.

Please share with your networks until then!

Best,

The Mozilla Science Lab Team

--

Christine (Christie) Bahlai Ph.D.