Colleagues, the abstract deadline for MtnClim 2016 has been extended to Friday
July 22. The 2016 MtnClim meeting will be held in Leavenworth, WA from October
17-21.

Please visit the website where you will find the agenda, information on
abstract submission, lodging, and
more:http://mtnclim.org/<http://mtnclim.org/index.html>

The 2016 Mountain Climate Conference will continue its decade-long tradition of
excellence working at the intersection between climate and a host of other
scientific disciplines including hydrology, ecology, and glaciology. This 7th
Mountain Climate (MtnClim) Conference will explore the central theme: Mountains
Without Snow: What are the Consequences? In sessions on current science themes,
climate policy and decision-support, MtnClim 2016 will look for opportunities
to interweave discussions of the roles snowpack plays in water resources, power
generation, ecophysiology, and human communities, with particular focus on the
question: How ready are we to foresee the full range of consequences of
mountains without snow?

We hope to see you in beautiful Leavenworth in October.

All the best from the organizing team,

Andy Bunn, Western Washington University
David Peterson, USDA Forest Service,
Scotty Strachan, University of Nevada Reno