We're looking for someone good with data to join our ecological modeling
team in south Florida. We are seeking applicants skilled in working with
models, SAS or R coding, GIS, statistics, etc.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/447261700/

This announcement is only open for one week (closing Friday, 19th)
giving us a limited time to find the best candidates to apply.

As an Ecologist/Hydrologist within the Wetland and Aquatic Research
Center, some of your specific duties will include:

Utilizes programming code (SAS, R, etc.) to develop, build, and maintain
hydrologic and ecological spatial databases

Utilizes graphing software and a Geographic Information System (GIS) to
produce graphics and maps for data visualization and metadata for
spatial information

Plans and executes data management and analysis needed to carry out
portions of larger cross-discipline investigations related to ecological
forecasting and maintains close liaison and working relations with
supervisor and project team

Works with supervisor to assist in publishing results of
projects/research in reports, symposia, and journals as requested

Builds models and applies statistical techniques