Has anyone found a web-based app for ecological project management that truly
works.  I have a new project that will involve multiple institutions and a
small army of grad students and summer field technicians.  These groups will be
working in small, independent teams, but also need to carefully coordinate
activities across groups at different time points.  I think it would help the
PIs if there was a centralized task management system.  Ideally, it would be
relatively easy to learn for all users and have the capacity to up/download key
documents.

Thank  you
Greg
Gregory R. Houseman, Ph.D.