Research in my lab focuses on a variety of questions in conservation,
population, and community ecology as well as the development of experimental
and quantitative approaches that help to better link empirical data to
ecological and evolutionary theory. In my research, I typically take a
mechanistic approach aimed at understanding how variation in individual traits
(e.g. size, stage and phenotype) scale up to influence population and community
level processes and spatial coupling across ecosystems. I anticipate recruiting
Masters and PhD students for January 2017 and/or August 2017 admissions.  If
you are interested please look me up on the web
(http://mikemccoylab.weebly.com/) and contact me for additional information.