Hello to everyone,

My name is Jessi Petereit, i am 23 and i am from Germany.
At the moment i am doing my Master studies in Faro, Portugal. On this way i
hope some of you can help me to find an Internship with sharks. I was of course
always really interested in sharks and their conservation.
I am not completely new in this field. I already did an internship with shark-
human relationships on the Bahamas and surveyed them in Southafrica. Now i am
searching for an internship opportunity for 12 weeks in the next year (or 6
weeks if 12 weeks aren’t possible). I can start from the 30.4. 2017. The
destination doesn’t really matter it just need to be affordable for me.
I want to work with sharks in a practical way and do not spare hard work. I am
assistant instructor with CMAS and have a lot of practical experiences. I
already worked on a field station on Curacao and i am used to difficult working
conditions.
Furthermore i did my bachelor Thesis with respiration measurements of
Clownsfish under hypoxic conditions and i have a lot of background information
in this topic as well.

I hope some of you have a good advice for me where i can look and how it is
possible to do research with this animals.

I am looking forward for answers and wish you all the best from Faro

Jessi  Petereit
--

  Leibniz-Zentrum für Marine Tropenökologie (ZMT) GmbH Leibniz Center
  for Tropical Marine Ecology Fahrenheitstrasse 6

  Mobile: +49-170-6978981
  e-mail: petereit.jess...@gmail.com

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bremen
 Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bremen