It's that time of year again! PARC is seeking nominations for the Alison
Haskell Award for Excellence in Herpetofaunal Conservation.

This award is not for an individual who has already received a lot of
recognition for his/her work. Instead, we're seeking nominations for a
person who has made substantive contributions to herpetofaunal
conservation, but whose work has not yet received the recognition or
celebration it merits.

Read here for more information about Alison Haskell, PARC's first National
Federal Coordinator, and to learn why this award was created to honor her:
http://parcplace.org/parcplace/news-a-events/haskell-award.html. You will
also find the nomination form and the details on the award criteria.

***Nominations must be submitted by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2016.***

Jen Williams, Ph.D.

Federal Coordinator for Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
(PARC)
1201 Oakridge Dr., Suite 200
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: 352-568-5903 (cell) or 970-267-2159
Fax: 970-225-3585

The mission of PARC is to conserve amphibians, reptiles and their habitats
as integral parts of our ecosystem and culture through proactive and
coordinated public-private partnerships.  To learn more, visit parcplace.org