Ph.D. & M.S. opportunities in landscape ecology

I am seeking graduate students to join my lab who are interested in landscape
ecology pertaining to potential climate and land-use change impacts on wetlands
and associated fauna (particularly odonates [dragonflies and damselflies]).
For more information about research done in my lab, please check out my webpage
at http://myweb.ttu.edu/nmcintyr.

Preference will be given to students with previous experience in GIS or remote
sensing, and to Ph.D. students who already have a Master's degree.

Prospective students will be funded (upon qualification) by a 9-month/year
departmental Teaching Assistantship and possibly by applicable graduate school
fellowships (awards ranging from $2500 for 1 year to $30,000/yr for 3 years).

To apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae, which should include all of the
following items:
*         a statement about your research interests and how they are compatible
with the kinds of research that I do
*         a statement about your career goals
*         GRE scores
*         a brief list of your academic and professional accomplishments
(degrees, GPA, awards, fellowships, publications, grants, presentations at
professional meetings, jobs, etc.)
*         the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of 3