Hello all!

For any of you that are a part of a non-profit wildlife/conservation based
organization - I was hoping
you could provide me with just a bit of very helpful feedback.

I am working on coming up with a few different strategies to assist smaller
non-profits in achieving
the most possible funding and donations - whether through tourist
donations/visitor
donations/public engagement activities/other donations etc (dependent on the
ways in which the
non-profit generates funds).

If you are involved in such, would you mind sharing with me your thoughts on
the following
questions?:

1. On a scale of 1 - 5 (1 being "not important" and 5 being "very important")
how important are
donations to achieving the conservation goals of your non-profit?

2. What is perhaps the most challenging part of generating funds/donations that
you have had
during your experience (from the public and/or other donors)?

3. Would you find it beneficial for a credible outside source - at no cost to
you - to assess the
effectivity of the current procedures/outreach/activities used by your
non-profit in gaining
donations? And then for that source to follow up with recommendations on
possible ways to better
your strategies for gaining funds? (based on research of your current
procedures used)

4. What do you wish you knew more about or could do better to possibly get more
funding?

5. Do you feel that the public would provide you with more donations/fundings
if they knew more
clearly what your non-profit is about?

6. Do you feel that you have the time and/or resources needed to look more
thoroughly into the
effectiveness of how your current outreach methods are gaining you the most
donations possible?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond - I greatly appreciate your
input!

If you currently have your own non-profit and find interest in what I am asking
- please send a
separate email to this same address (mille...@mail.chapman.edu). I would love
to hear from you.

Make sure to check out my website - whyshouldyoucare.org - and have an amazing
day!!

Thank you,
Brittnei Miller
whyshouldyoucare.org