Dear Ecolog readers,

It is now less than two weeks before the deadline of the proposal submission (Friday December 2nd) for a special feature that we announced earlier (below).

'Call for Paper' is available online:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10144-016-0555-0

A few proposals are already submitted and accepted, and we believe those Authors are now writing their manuscripts. Earlier this month we had a plenary symposium by the same title in the annual meeting of the Society, and the speakers of the symposium will be writing papers too.

If you or your colleagues are thinking about submitting a paper for the special feature, first send a proposal to this e-mail address of the Editorial Office.

Thank you for your attention.

Mayuko

--
Mayuko Tanigawa (Ms)
Editorial Coordinator for Population Ecology

Population Ecology online:
http://www.springer.com/10144/

The Society of Population Ecology website:
http://www.populationecology.org/

c/o Dr Takashi Saitoh
Field Science Center
Hokkaido University